Saturday, January 31, 2009

The Eyes Have It! Givenchy Mascara


When a very good friend of mine returned from a visit to Kuwait, she was kind enough to bring some gifts back for me. Knowing how much I love makeup, she surprised me with lipstick, liner and other great stuff from Givenchy. I have tried so many mascaras and usually either choose Maybelline (the old faithful pink and green tube) and MAC Pro-lash (which is designed for both lenghening and thickening). After using this new mascara (Givenchy Phenomen'Eyes) in Phenomen'Black, I was nothing short of impressed. The applicator is different than many and it is designed to give your eyes a panoramic effect. Upon looking at product reviews, I saw that many people complained of the smudges on top of the eye lid that the mascara causes. I have noticed that too after a long day..BUT that's because NO OTHER mascara has lengthened my eyelashes to reach above the eyelid. So, I will happily check for smudges and wipe it off as needed. So, THANK YOU, Nawal, for introducing me to a fantastic product. I will definitely be purchasing this again!

No comments:

Post a Comment