Sunday, January 11, 2009

Sephora Shopping Spree





Yesterday, I was past due for some down time. So I took a trip to Planet Beach for my favorite spa pampering~a water massage and some color. I walked in at exactly the time that my friend Jamie Blue was there. I call Jamie my little sis from another miss because we are exactly alike. Hence us being there at exactly the same time on a Saturday afternoon. We decided to check out Lafayette's new Sephora store, our first one here. I am a makeup FANATIC. My train case (Kevin Aucoin would be proud) is filled with MAC and Bare Minerals. I have stood outside of a Sephora store and not dared go in when I was not planning on shopping. If its new makeup...I'm buying! Jamie and I ventured into Sephora and proceeded to play with everything in the store. 2 hours and a good amount of makeup purchased, we happily left with stuff that we have never tried before. Jamie picked up Stila eyeshadow in Oasis, Stila kajal eyeliner in amethyst, Stila lipglaze in Starfruit and Stila eyeliner in Rose. I bought Stila lip polish in gleam (LOVE the natural color), Smashbox lipliner in Pro (very close to my favorite MAC lipliner, Subculture), Stila kajal eyeliner in Onyx (a very easy-gliding dark black that doesn't budge), Bare Minerals powder foundation, and Too-faced shadow insurance primer (which is very similiar to the highly popular Urban Decay primer). The store is not huge, but given the small damage that we did in this one, that's probably a good thing! Loving the colors and can't wait to go back once I run out of something.

No comments:

Post a Comment