Monday, March 30, 2009

Food today...

I'm preparing the eating plan for my Summer Shape Up/Bikini Boot Camp Program. After all, diet is 75% of your efforts. I don't mean "go on a diet." I simply mean "clean up your eating." I don't like cliche's. But "you are what you eat" is a fact.
Here is a sample eating plan to kick off your training program. This is my food for the day...YUM :)

Breakfast:
Spinach/Mozzerella Omelette
1 whole egg, 3 egg whites scrambled. Steamed spinach mozzerella cheese inside. Top with salsa.

Mid morning snack:
1 cup lowfat yogurt with granola and blueberries

Lunch:
Baked Salmon Filet
Mock Potatoes (This is actually cauliflower. Steam the cauliflower with butter spray, seasoning and water. Mash the cauliflower and stir in a slice of lo-fat cheese. Tastes just like mashed potatoes, but without the starch)
Cucumber/Avocado Salad

Dinner:
Steak and vegetable stir fry with 1/2 cup rice. This is leftover from last night, so I will finish it off tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment